Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Update

Hey Friends! This just in new news from Velo Loco universal headquarters. I am off the bike for the near future. See this update on my personal blog for reasons and details. I'll keep tracking my progress and my random thoughts over there so please check in when you want.

I've got one volunteer to step up with postings for pre-ride meet times on this blog. I think we'll probably see something from him in the near future. If you are interested in being added as permissioned author to this blog drop me a line. The more the merrier.

In other news. Tom F. is running an unofficial unsanctioned event called the hard as chicken lips triathlon on May 4th. It will be a ride (prospector) paddle (chili bar), run (Monroe ridge). Sounds like a really fun suffer fest. If you want more info. drop me a line and I'll forward the flyer--or call Tom.

Finishing on that same day is the Coolest 24 no really, it is the coolest... I know Jerry and Matt plan on being there and I am gonna crew for the boys. So take your pick.

Also, who is doing Death Ride this year. Registration is open. I plan on signing up but I've got no idea what I'll be able to do. Worst case scenario I'll be going and working an aid station.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you'll be able to do is the ride with all your brothers!
Forza Lance !!!!